Κορυφαίες ατάκες από ταινίες / σειρές

giostau

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Ο giostau αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 43 ετών. Έχει γράψει 1,945 μηνύματα.
dooolin έβαλες Παρα πέντε αλλά δεν έβαλες την κορυφαία κατά την γνώμη μου ατάκα....

Ντάλια (μόλις έχει πάει στη συνάντηση): Παραγείλατε πίτσες; Εγώ θα τις πληρώσω! Έφερα και λεφτά! Δείτε...
(βγάζει καμιά δεκαριά πάκους 500έυρα και όλοι μένουν με το στόμα ανοιχτό..)
Ντάλια (με απορία): Τι είναι;;; Δε φτάνουν;;;;:confused:

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 18 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Skoulikadera---

Δραστήριο μέλος

Η Skoulikadera--- αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Μας γράφει απο Μαρούσι (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 736 μηνύματα.
Πιστεύω ότι κορυφαίες ατάκες είχε μακράν η Ελληνική ταίνια "Ο Μπακαλόγατος" με τον Χατζηχρήστο.....:rofl:

Για να θυμηθώ...καμία....

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 18 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Insomniac

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Ο Insomniac αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Έχει γράψει 876 μηνύματα.
"I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and I'm all out of
bubble gum"
:P

(Στο θριλερ/περιπετεια του 1988, They Live )

emufear

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Ο emufear αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 37 ετών και επαγγέλεται Φοιτητής/τρια. Έχει γράψει 1,730 μηνύματα.
χαΑΧχαΧΑχαΧΑΧΑΧΑχαΧΑ θεϊκές οι ατάκες από futurama και family guy :D :D :D :D :D!!!

Πάρτε μία από southpark:

Sexual harassment is when you are trying to have sex and someone comes from behind and tickles your balls

dooo

Διακεκριμένο μέλος

Η dooo αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 46 ετών. Έχει γράψει 7,956 μηνύματα.
Συνεχάμε, δε τελιώσαμε. Κατς κάτω :P

Family guy.
Stewie: Ohhh! She has the voice of an angel...not to mention a balcony you could do Shakespeare from!

Stewie: Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right.

Peter talking to the camera: ...but I'll tell you what's not cool--killing strippers. Strippers are people too; naked people who may be willing to pleasure you for a price you negotiate later behind the curtain of a VIP room. Besides, there's no reason to kill them, 'cause most of them are already dead inside...Good night, folks!

Meg: I miss Uncle Patrick.
Lois: Donʼt worry kids I promise we can visit him once a month
Chris: Weʼll be his period.

Τελευταία επεξεργασία:

dooo

Διακεκριμένο μέλος

Η dooo αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 46 ετών. Έχει γράψει 7,956 μηνύματα.
Airplane

Dr. Rumack: Captain, how soon can you land?
Capt. Clarence Oveur: I can't tell.
Dr. Rumack: You can tell me, I'm a doctor.
Capt. Clarence Oveur: No, I mean, I'm just not sure.
Dr. Rumack: Well, can't you take a guess?
Capt. Clarence Oveur: Well, not for another two hours.
Dr. Rumack: You can't take a guess "for another two hours"?
Capt. Clarence Oveur: No, no, no, I mean we can't land for another two hours.

dooo

Διακεκριμένο μέλος

A fish called wanda

Archibald "Archie" Leech: I wanna make love with you Wanda. I'm a good lover, at least used to be, back in the early 14th century.

Otto West: It's K-K-K-Ken, c-c-c-coming to k-k-k-kill me! How are you going to c-c-c-catch me, K-K-K-Ken?

Otto West: Don't call me stupid, lady, just thank me!

dooo

Διακεκριμένο μέλος

SSSSSSHHHH!!! Monty is up. Life of Brian.

Suicide Squad Leader: We are the Judean People's Front ***** suicide squad! Suicide squad, attack!
[they all stab themselves]
Suicide Squad Leader: That showed 'em, huh?

Brian's mother: He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy!

Brian: Please, please, please listen! I've got one or two things to say.
The Crowd: Tell us! Tell us both of them!
Brian: Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!
The Crowd: Yes! We're all individuals!
Brian: You're all different!
The Crowd: Yes, we ARE all different!
Man in crowd: I'm not...
The Crowd: Sch!

Crucifees: [singing] Always look on the bright side of life.

The Crowd: The Messiah! The Messiah! Show us the Messiah!
Brian's mother: The who?
The Crowd: The Messiah!
Brian's mother: There's no Messiah in here. There's a mess all right, but no Messiah. Now go away!

Leviathan

Εκκολαπτόμενο μέλος

Η Leviathan αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Έχει γράψει 130 μηνύματα.
Χιροσιμα αγαπη μου (Marguerite Duras)

[εκεινος & εκεινη are having an affair...]

Εκεινος: Κατι τετοιο το κανεις συχνα ?
Εκεινη: Οχι πολυ συχνα. Aλλα συμβαινει. Εχω αδυναμια στους αντρες. Ειμαι βλεπεις γυναικα 'αμφιβολου ηθικης'.
Εκεινος: Δηλαδη?.. Τι εννοεις?
Εκεινη: Εννοω οτι αμφιβάλλω για την ηθικη των αλλων.

:)

gademis

Τιμώμενο Μέλος

Ο Δημήτρης αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 46 ετών και επαγγέλεται Η.Μ.Μ.Υ.. Έχει γράψει 1,634 μηνύματα.
"I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and I'm all out of
bubble gum"
(Στο θριλερ/περιπετεια του 1988, They Live )
Και στο Duke Nukem 3D επίσης

Aααα, The Life of Brian.
O Brian για να μπεί στο PFJ (People's Front of Judea) πρέπει να γράψει "Romans go Home" στο παλάτι. Αλλά αφου ειναι ρωμαίοι το γράφει στα Λατινικά.
“Romanes Eunt Domus”
Και τον τσακώνει ο εκατόνταρχος....
Centurion: Whatʼs this then? “ Romanes Eunt Domus”? People called romanes, they go the house?
Brian: It says “Romans go home”
Centurion: No it doesnʼt. Whatʼs latin for Romans? Come on, come on...
Brian: Romanus!
Centurion: Goes Like?
Brian: Er…. Annus
Centurion: Vocative plural is….
Brian: Anni
Centurion: Romani …. “Eunt” ? “Whatʼs Eunt”?
Brian: Go….. Er ……
Centurion: Conjugate the verb to go.
Brian: Ire.. eo .. is it imus..itis Eunt…
Centurion: So eunt is ..?
Brian: Third person plural present indicative. They go.
Centurion: But Romans go home is an order …. So you must use…
Brian: The imperative!
Centurion: Which is…?
Τον πιάνει απο το αυτί.
Brian: Ahhh..i…
Centurion: How many Romans?
Brian: Plural Plural! Ite!! Ite!
Centurion: Ite…. Domus? What is Domus?
Brian: errr..
Centurion: Romans Go Home is motions towards, isnt it boy?
Brian: Dative Sir
Centurion: Dative!!
Με μια αστραπιαία κινηση battoujitsu το σπαθί του Εκατονταρχου είναι στο λαιμό του Brian.
Brian: Err… No not Dative…
Centurion: …..what?
Brian: Er accusative …er domum …. Ad domum, sir
Centurion: Except that domus takes the … ?
Brian: Oh the locative ….Sir!
Centurion: Which is….
Brian: Domum?
Centurion: So we have ….. Romani ite Domum, Do you understand?
Brian: Yes Sir
Centurion: Now write it out 100 times … and if it isnʼt done by sunrise Iʼll cut your balls off.
Brian: Thank you sir, Hail Caesar, Sir and everything, sir.
Την αλλη μέρα το παλάτι έχει 100 φορές "Romans go home" γραμμένο.

Αλλο ένα, το JPF συνεδριάζει και ένα μέλος, ο Stan, ανακοινώνει οτι θέλει να γινει μητέρα. Ολοι τον αποπαίρνουν εκτώς απο τη Judith.
Judith:Here! I've got an idea: Suppose you agree that he can't actually have babies, not having a womb - which is nobody's fault, not even the Romans' - but that he can have the *right* to have babies.
Francis: Good idea, Judith. We shall fight the oppressors for your right to have babies, brother... sister, sorry.
Reg: What's the *point*?
Francis: What?
Reg: What's the point of fighting for his right to have babies, when he can't have babies?
Francis: It is symbolic of our struggle against oppression.
Reg: It's symbolic of his struggle against reality.

Στο λιθοβολισμό του Ματθαίου, επειδή ειπε "Jehovah". (Σημείωση: Απαγορέυονται οι γυναίκες, αλλα ολος ο όχλος ειναι γυναίκες με ψέυτικα μουσια).
Matthias: Look, I don't think it should be a sin, just for saying "Jehovah".
[Everyone gasps]
Jewish Official: You're only making it worse for yourself!
Matthias: Making it worse? How can it be worse? Jehovah! Jehovah! Jehovah!
Jewish Official: I'm warning you! If you say "Jehovah" one more time (gets hit with rock) RIGHT! Who did that? Come on, who did it?
Stoners: She did! She did! (suddenly speaking as men) He! He did! He!
Jewish Official: Was it you?
Stoner: Yes.
Jewish Official: Right...
Stoner: Well you did say "Jehovah. "
[Crowd throws rocks at the stoner]
Jewish Official: STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT RIGHT NOW! STOP IT! All right, no one is to stone _anyone_ until I blow this whistle. Even... and I want to make this absolutely clear... even if they do say, "Jehovah. "
[Crowd stones the Jewish Official to death]

]ifrit[

Περιβόητο μέλος

Ο Βασίλης αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 34 ετών, επαγγέλεται Φοιτητής/τρια και μας γράφει απο Αθήνα (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 4,451 μηνύματα.
Γκαντέμη απίστευτη ταινία :D Όποτε την βλέπω λύνομαι στα γέλια :P
"Μας οδήγησε το Άστρο της Βηθλεέμ εδώ"
"Το πιοτό σας οδήγησε :P"

O'Zorgnax

Δραστήριο μέλος

Ο O'Zorgnax αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Έχει γράψει 642 μηνύματα.
Από Blackadder Goes Forth:

Lieutenant George: Look what I got sir. The new edition of "King and Country"!
Cpt. Blackadder: Or, alternatively, the greatest work of fiction since vows of fidelity were included in the French wedding service.

dooo

Διακεκριμένο μέλος

ΟΕΟΟΟΟ O'Ζοrgie OEEEOOO:clapup::clapup::clapup::clapup:
~~~~~~

Flying Cirqus, Episode 6. Δέστο μάι-γουίκι-μπόι.

It's the Arts

Figgis: Beethoven,.Mozart, Chopin, Liszt, Brahms, Panties ...I'm sorry ... Schumann, Schubert, Mendelssohn and Bach. Names that will live for ever. But there is one composer whose name is never included with the greats. Why is it the world never remembered the name of Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern -schplenden -schlitter -crasscrenbon -fried -digger -dangle -dungle -burstein -von -knacker -thrasher -apple -banger -horowitz -ticolensic -grander -knotty -spelltinkle -grandlich -grumblemeyer -spelterwasser -kürstlich -himbleeisen -bahnwagen -gutenabend -bitte -eine -nürnburger -bratwustle -gerspurten -mit -zweimache -luber -hundsfut -gumberaber -shönendanker -kalbsfleisch -mittler -raucher von Hautkopft of Ulm. To do justice to this man, thought by many to be the greatest name in German Baroque music, we present a profile of Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern -schplenden -schlitter -crasscrenbon -fried -digger -dangle -dungle -burstein -von -knacker - thrasher -apple -banger -horowitz -ticolensic -grander -knotty -spelltinkle -grandlich -grumblemeyer -spelterwasser - kurstlich -himbleeisen -bahnwagen -gutenabend -bitte -ein -nürnburger -bratwustle -gerspurten -mit -zweimache - auuber -hundsfut -gumberaber -shönendanker-kalbsfleisch -mittler -aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm. We start with an interview with his only surviving relative Karl Gambolputty de von Ausfern.....(φθίνει εδώ σιγά σιγά η εικόνα)
Karl: Oh ja. When I first met Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern -schplenden -schlitter -crasscrenbon -fried -digger -dingle -dangle -dongle -dungle -burstein -von -knacker - thrasher -apple -banger -horowitz -ticolensic -grander -knotty -spelltinkle -grandlich -grumblemeyer -spelterwasser - kurstlich -himbleeisen -bahnwagen -gutenabend -bitte -ein -nürnburger -bratwustle -gerspurten -mitz -weimache - auuber -hundsfut -gumberaber -shönendanker-kalbsfleisch -mittler -aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm, he was with his wife, Sarah Gambolputty de von...
Interviewer: Yes, if I may just cut in on you there, Herr Gambolputty de von Ausfern -schplenden -schlitter -crasscrenbon -fried -digger -dingle -dangle -dongle -dungle -burstein -von -knacker - thrasher -apple -banger -horowitz -ticolensic -grander -knotty -spelltinkle -grandlich -grumblemeyer -spelterwasser - kurstlich -himbleeisen -bahnwagen -gutenabend -bitte -ein -nürnburger -bratwustle -gerspurten -mitz -weimache - auuber -hundsfut -gumberaber -shönendanker-kalbsfleisch -mittler -aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm.
(Καμία απάντηση. Τον ταρακουνάει, αφουγκράζεται την καρδιά του...Συνηδειτοποιεί ότι είναι νεκρός, σηκώνεται και αρχίζει και σκάβει ένα λάκο..:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:)

O'Zorgnax

Δραστήριο μέλος

Ο O'Zorgnax αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Έχει γράψει 642 μηνύματα.
dooo, παίζει να είσαι η μόνη γυναίκα που ξέρω που γουστάρει Monty Pythons. Με παντρεύεσαι;

Από Blackadder The Third:
Edmund: They do say, Mrs Miggins, that verbal insults hurt more than physical pain. They are, of course, wrong, as you will soon discover when I stick this toasting fork into your head.

dooo

Διακεκριμένο μέλος

Robin Hood, Men in Tights

o Blinkin είναι τυφλός...αγκαλιάζει ένα αντίγραφο αγάλματος της Αφροδίτης της Μήλου.
Blinkin: Oh Master Robin! You lost your arms in battle! But you grew some nice boobs.
Robin Hood: Blinkin, I'm over here.

Blinkin: This never would have happened if your father was alive.
Robin Hood: He's dead?
Blinkin: Yes.
Robin Hood: And my mother?
Blinkin: She died of pneumonia while - oh, you were away!
Robin Hood: My three brothers?
Blinkin: Died of the plague.
Robin Hood: My dog Pongo?
Blinkin: Run over by a carriage.
Robin Hood: My goldfish Goldie?
Blinkin: Eaten by the cat.
Robin Hood: My cat?
Blinkin: Choked on the goldfish. Oh, it's good to be home, ain't it, Master Robin?

Prince John: I tell you that tonight, we shall have a wedding. Or a hanging. Either way, we ought to have a lot of fun, huh?

Prince John: Save me, save me! Hurt them, hurt them!
Sheriff of Rottingham: Save them, save them, hurt you, hurt you, yes, I've got it!

King Richard: Take him to the Tower of London. Make him part of the tour.

Little John: Let's face it. You've gotta be a man to wear tights!

Maid Marian: Oh, darling, don't despair! For it is written on a scroll: "One day, he, who is destined for me, shall be endowed with a magical key, that will bring an end to my... virginity."
Robin Hood: Oh, Marian, if only 'twere me.
Maid Marian: Oh, if 'twere you, 'twould be... twerrific.

dooo

Διακεκριμένο μέλος

Αρχική Δημοσίευση από O'Zorgnax:
dooo, παίζει να είσαι η μόνη γυναίκα που ξέρω που γουστάρει Monty Pythons. Με παντρεύεσαι;

Το καλό είναι ότι έχω αρκετές επιλογές από άντρες που γουστάρουν monty pythons.
Το κακό είναι ότι για σας είμαι η μόνη επιλογή :P:P:P:D:D

i like blackadder, το έβλεπα μικρή :redface:

dooo

Διακεκριμένο μέλος

Ο'Ζοrgie, ορίστε η απάντησή σου:

Blackadder : If you can't make money, you'll have to marry it.
Prince George : Marry? Never! I'm a gay bachelor, Blackadder, I'm a roarer, a rogerer, a gorger and a puker! I can't marry, I'm young, I'm firm buttocked, I'm...
Blackadder : Broke?
Prince George : Well, yes, I suppose so.

:D:D:D

Palladin

Διάσημο μέλος

Η Palladin αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Έχει γράψει 2,415 μηνύματα.
Οι Monty Pythons είναι φοβεροί! Ήμασταν με τον αδερφό μου πιτσιρίκια και πετύχαμε στην τύχη μια ταινία τελείως κουφή που μας άρεσε και στο τέλος μας είχαν μείνει οι εξής σκηνές: (στα ελληνικά, υπότιτλοι γαρ)
"Είμαστε οι ιππότες που λένε νι"
Η σκηνή με τα χελιδόνια που προαναφέρθηκε από την dooo
Ένας τύπος που όλο έλεγε "****άγγλοι γουρούνια καθάρματα"
Και τέλος ότι κάποιοι είχαν μια αποστολή να κόψουν ένα δέντρο με τη βοήθεια μιας ρέγγας!!
Μετά από πολύ ψάξιμο, αφού κανείς δεν το ήξερε, ανακαλύψαμε ότι ήταν το Holy Grail!!

Μπορεί κάποιος μα περιγράψει το σκηνικό με τη ρέγγα?

dooo

Διακεκριμένο μέλος

Υποψιάζομαι ότι λες αυτή τη σκηνή:

ARTHUR: What is that?
HEAD KNIGHT: We are now... no longer the Knights Who Say 'Ni'.
KNIGHTS OF NI: Ni! Shh!
HEAD KNIGHT: Shh! We are now the Knights Who Say 'Ecky- ecky- ecky- ecky- pikang- zoop- boing- goodem- zoo- owli- zhiv'.
RANDOM: Ni!
HEAD KNIGHT: Therefore, we must give you a test.
ARTHUR: What is this test, O Knights of-- knights who till recently said 'ni'?
HEAD KNIGHT: Firstly, you must find... another shrubbery! [dramatic chord]
ARTHUR: Not another shrubbery!
RANDOM: Ni!
HEAD KNIGHT: Then, when you have found the shrubbery, you must place it here beside this shrubbery, only slightly higher so you get the two-level effect with a little path running down the middle.
KNIGHTS OF NI: A path! A path! A path! Ni! Shh! Ni! Ni! Ni! Shh! Shh!...
HEAD KNIGHT: Then, when you have found the shrubbery, you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... with... a herring! [dramatic chord]
KNIGHTS OF NI: A herring!
ARTHUR: We shall do no such thing!
HEAD KNIGHT: Oh, please!
ARTHUR: Cut down a tree with a herring? It can't be done.
KNIGHTS OF NI: Aaaaugh! Aaaugh!
HEAD KNIGHT: Augh! Ohh! Don't say that word.
ARTHUR: What word?
HEAD KNIGHT: I cannot tell, suffice to say is one of the words the Knights of Ni cannot hear.
ARTHUR: How can we not say the word if you don't tell us what it is?
KNIGHTS OF NI: Aaaaugh!
HEAD KNIGHT: You said it again!
ARTHUR: What, 'is'?
KNIGHTS OF NI: Agh! No, not 'is'.
HEAD KNIGHT: No, not 'is'. You wouldn't get vary far in life not saying 'is'.

ψ(μέχρι-πότε-θα-γράφω-το-κοπιράιτ-γουίκ-σουίτι?). είχα και το wav με το ecky-ecky αλλα δε μ'αφήνει να το ανεβάσω :'(

Τελευταία επεξεργασία:

weak and powerless

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο weak and powerless αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Επαγγέλεται Η.Μ.Μ.Υ.. Έχει γράψει 3,375 μηνύματα.

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια