Κορυφαίες ατάκες από ταινίες / σειρές

O'Zorgnax

Δραστήριο μέλος

Ο O'Zorgnax αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Έχει γράψει 642 μηνύματα.
Αρχική Δημοσίευση από dooo:
Ο'Ζοrgie, ορίστε η απάντησή σου:

Blackadder : If you can't make money, you'll have to marry it.
Prince George : Marry? Never! I'm a gay bachelor, Blackadder, I'm a roarer, a rogerer, a gorger and a puker! I can't marry, I'm young, I'm firm buttocked, I'm...
Blackadder : Broke?
Prince George : Well, yes, I suppose so.

:D:D:D
Δεν έγρψες τη συνέχεια αυτής της συνομιλίας που είναι ακόμα κορυφαιότερη:
Blackadder : And don't forget sir, that the modern church smiles on roaring and gorging within wedlock, and indeed rogering is keenly encouraged.
Prince George : And the puking?
Blackadder : Mm. I believe still very much down to the conscience of the individual church-goer.

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 18 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

O'Zorgnax

Δραστήριο μέλος

Ο'Ζοrgie, ορίστε η απάντησή σου
Αφού δε μου απάντησες κάπως έτσι:

[FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial] Edmund: Mrs. Miggins, if we were the last three humans on earth, I'd be trying to start a family with Baldrick.[/FONT]

θεωρώ ότι είμαι σε καλό δρόμο :D

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 18 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

dooo

Διακεκριμένο μέλος

Η dooo αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 46 ετών. Έχει γράψει 7,956 μηνύματα.
Αρχική Δημοσίευση από O'Zorgnax:
Δεν έγρψες τη συνέχεια αυτής της συνομιλίας που είναι ακόμα κορυφαιότερη:

όντως η συνέχεια είναι κορυφαία, αλλά δεν βοηθούσε στο νόημα που ήθελα να αποδώσω στο πόστ μου :D

you still wanna marry me, right?:bleh:

dooo

Διακεκριμένο μέλος

Η dooo αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 46 ετών. Έχει γράψει 7,956 μηνύματα.
Αρχική Δημοσίευση από O'Zorgnax:
...[FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial][/FONT]

θεωρώ ότι είμαι σε καλό δρόμο :D

Go Caroline GO :clapup::clapup: O'Zorgie, άκου και συγκεντρώσου :P

Blackadder : Caroline of Brunswick is the only available princess in Europe.
Baldrick : And what's wrong with her?
Blackadder : Get more coffee! It's horrid! Change it! Take me roughly from behind! No, not like that, like this! Trousers off! Tackle out! Walk the dog! Where's my presents!
Baldrick : All right! Which one do you want me to do first?
Blackadder : No, no that's what Caroline's like. She is famous for having the worst personality in Germany, and as you can imagine, that's up against some pretty stiff competition.

επίσης...

Baldrick : Don't worry mister B, I have a cunning plan to solve the problem.
Blackadder : Yes Baldrick, let us not forget that you tried to solve the problem of your mother's low ceiling by cutting off her head.

Baldrick : My favourite's the Shadow. What a man! They say he's half way to being the new Robin Hood.
Blackadder : Why only half way?
Baldrick : Well he steals from the rich, but he hasn't gone round to giving it to the poor yet.

dooo

Διακεκριμένο μέλος

southpark dudes.

Cartman: Mom, kitty is being a dildo.
Cartman's mom: I know a special little kitty that's sleeping with mommy tonight.

emufear

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Ο emufear αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 37 ετών και επαγγέλεται Φοιτητής/τρια. Έχει γράψει 1,730 μηνύματα.
southpark dudes.

Cartman: Mom, kitty is being a dildo.
Cartman's mom: I know a special little kitty that's sleeping with mommy tonight.

1st episode xD

dooo

Διακεκριμένο μέλος

και συνεχάμε με southpark. κοζ ιτς γκουντ. νι.

(μη διαβάζετε αν τα βρίσκετε προσβλητικά.)
(θα'γραφα κι άλλα, αλλά καιρός να την γκάνω από το γραφείο).
(Αύριο πάλι)

Cartman: It's an Afghanistan goat, so it can't stay here, or else it'll choke on the sweet air of freedom

Mr. Garrison: Does anyone know what sexual harassment means?
Cartman: When you are tying to have intercourse with a special lady friend and some other guy comes up and tickles your balls from behind.

Stan: The note (from Wendy) says to meet her at Stark's Pond after school.
Kyle: Whoa, maybe you can kiss her.
Cartman: Or slip a little tongue.
Kenny: [mumbles] Or slide a finger up her pussy.
Kyle: I didn't know she had a cat.

Cartman: Well, I've been lickin' this carpet for 3 whole hours and I don't feel like a lesbian.
(ΑΥΤΗ ΗΤΑΝ ΘΕΪΚΗ)

Chief Running Water: Your mother is what we Indians call, 'Bear With Wide Canyon.'
Cartman: What do you mean?
CRW: She is 'Doe Who Cannot Keep Legs Together.'
Cartman: Huh?
CRW: Your mom's a slut.

O'Zorgnax

Δραστήριο μέλος

Cartman: It's an Afghanistan goat, so it can't stay here, or else it'll choke on the sweet air of freedom
Oh dear! Είχα πολύ καιρό να δω south park και μου θύμισες την πιο κορυφαία ατάκα :D

Συνεχάω κι εγώ με Blackadder

Flashheart: Always treat your plane like you treat your woman!
George: How, how do you mean, Sir? Do you mean, do you mean take her home at weekends to meet your mother?
Flashheart: No, I mean get inside her five times a day and take her to heaven and back.

Blackadder: I don't believe it. A German prison cell. For two and a half years the Western Front has been as likely to move as a Frenchman who lives next door to a brothel, and last night the Germans advance a mile and we land on the wrong side.

[SIZE=-1]Blackadder: I couldn't be more petrified if a wild rhinoceros had just come home from a hard day at the swamp and
found me wearing his pyjamas, smoking his cigarsand in bed with his wife

[/SIZE]Edmund: I spy with my bored little eye something beginning with `T'.
Baldrick: Breakfast!
Edmund: What?
Baldrick: My breakfast always begins with tea, and I have a little sausage,
and a egg with some little soldiers.
Edmund: Baldrick, when I said it begins with `T', I was talking about a letter.
Baldrick: Nah, it never begins with a letter; the postman don't come 'til 10.30.

Mary: Well, Captain, you are indeed fortunate to have a loyal friend like darling Georgy.
Edmund: Mm, I think you might be under a slight misapprehension here, Nurse. I lost closer friends than `Darling Georgy' the last time I was deloused

Mary: Oh no, you must take care, my brave hero. (puts hand on his forehead)
Edmund: `Brave hero', Nurse? I was more wounded the last time I clipped my toenails.

Τελευταία επεξεργασία:

gademis

Τιμώμενο Μέλος

Ο Δημήτρης αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 46 ετών και επαγγέλεται Η.Μ.Μ.Υ.. Έχει γράψει 1,634 μηνύματα.
South Park: Nuff said.

Kyle Broflovski: Hey, Mole, be careful.
Mole: Careful? Was my mother careful when she stabbed me in the heart with a clothes hanger while I was still in the womb?
Stan Marsh: Man, that kid is fucked up!

Mr. Garrison: How would you like to go see the school counselor?
Cartman: How would you like to suck my balls?
Mr. Garrison: What did you just say?!
Cartman: Oh, I'm sorry (Clears throat and pulls out megaphone), actually what I said was, "How would you like to suck my balls, Mr. Garrison?"

Cartman: Well, I looked in my mom's closet and saw what I was getting for Christmas, an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000.

Ladder to Heaven: Τα παιδιά φτιάχουν μια σκάλα για να φτάσουν στον παράδεισο
Cartman: Alright. Look. I didn't want to have to say this, but I think maybe we're not seeing heaven because one of us doesn't believe in it enough.
Kyle: Huh?
Cartman: Heaven could be like the pixie fairies of Bubblegum Forest. You only see them if you really believe in them.
Stan: What?
Cartman: You know, maybe we're not seeing heaven because one of us is a J-O-O.
Kyle: What does me being a Jew have to do with anything?

Απο το ίδιο
"Don't get cancer on the ladder cartman, you'll fall off and break it"

Skoulikadera---

Δραστήριο μέλος

Η Skoulikadera--- αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Μας γράφει απο Μαρούσι (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 736 μηνύματα.
....μμμμ μάλλον το θέμα πρέπει να μετανομαστεί σε: "Κορυφαία σενάρια από ταινίες / σειρές"!!!!!:P

Πολύ διάβασμα ρε παιδιά!!!

dooo

Διακεκριμένο μέλος

σους σκλήκι!!! διάβαζε (ευλαβικά..) :P:P:P

The siiimppppsoooonnnnssss
(ακούγεται μουσική στο μπακγκράουντ)

Grandpa: Well, whenever I'm confused, I just check my underwear. It holds the answer to all the important questions.

Grandpa: Are we there yet?
Homer: No
Grandpa: ........Where are we going?

Mr. burns: so do u have a way to get rid of the protesters?
Grandpa: One way to get rid of them is to tell 'em stories that dont go anywhere. Like the time we went over to shelbyville during the war, I wore an onion on my belt....which was the style at the time...you couldnt get those white ones, you could only get those big yellow ones.................now where was I........oh yeah, the important thing was I was wearing an onion on my nelt, which was the style at the time, you couldnt get those... (trails off)

Bart: What's Santa's Little Helper doing to that dog? Looks like he's trying to jump over, but he can't quite make it.

Bart: What a day, eh, Milhouse? The sun is out, birds are singing, bees are trying to have sex with them -- as is my understanding ...

Bart: I am through with working. Working is for chumps.
Homer: Son, I'm proud of you! I was twice your age when I figured that out

Bart: Remember, you can always find East by staring directly at the sun

dooo

Διακεκριμένο μέλος

Παίρνω σκυτάλη από Ζόργκι ( άστην κάτω πιζίμ, την πήρες και φεύγεις... που πααααα? :P:P:P):

Baldric: My Lord, I have a cunning plan.

Blackadder: I think I'll write my tombstone - Here lies Edmund Blackadder, and he's bloody annoyed.

George: If we do happen to step on a mine, Sir, what do we do ?
Blackadder: Normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet in the air and scatter oneself over a wide area.

(η Κate προσποιείται ότι είναι αγόρι)
Blackadder: What is your name, boy ?
Boy: Kate.
Blackadder: Kate, that's an unusual name for a boy.
Boy: It's short for ... Bob.

Lord Flashheart: You should treat your aircraft like you treat your woman.
Blackadder: So you should take your plane out to dinner and a movie?
Lord Flashheart: No, get in her 5 times a day and take her to heaven and back!

Blackadder: That would be as hard as finding a piece of hay in an incredibly large stack of needles.

George: I'm as excited as a terribly excited person who has a really good reason for being terribly excited.

Baldric: I want my mother.
Blackadder: Ah, yes. A maternally crazed gorilla would come in handy at this very moment.

Lord Percy: You've taken a vow of silence, how fascinating. Tell me about it.

Bob: I wanted to see a war run so badly.
Blackadder: Well you've come to the right place, then. There hasn't been a war run this badly since Olaf the hairy, King of all the vikings, ordered 80,000 battle helmets with the horns on the inside.

Blackadder: Baldric, you have the intellectual capacity of a dirty potato.

dooo

Διακεκριμένο μέλος

Doctor Who.

Για λίγους :D

Jamie: Have you thought up some clever plan, Doctor?
The Doctor: Yes Jamie, I believe I have.
Jamie: What are you going to do?
The Doctor: Bung a rock at it.

Russell: Who are you?
The Doctor: I've already told you. I am known as the Doctor. I'm also a Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous.
Russell: You're bonkers.
The Doctor: That's debatable.

Group-Captain Gilmore: What am I dealing with? Little green men?
The Doctor: No, little green blobs in bonded polycarbide armor.

Ace: These Dayleks...
The Doctor: Daleks.
Ace: Oh, Daleks. Where are they from?
The Doctor: From Skaro. At least originally. They're the mutated remains of a species called the Kaleds. Left here.
Ace: When were they left here?
The Doctor: No! Turn left here.
Ace: Oh, right.
The Doctor: No, left! You've missed the turning!
Ace: What turn, where?
The Doctor: Why don't you concentrate on where you're going?
Ace: Well, I'm doing the best I can. If you don't like it, you drive!

[last words before regeneration]
The Doctor: What did you say, my boy? "It's all over?" That's what you said... but it isn't at all. It's far from being all over...

The Doctor: Deactivating a generator loop without the correct key is like repairing a watch with a hammer and chisel. One false move and you'll never know the time again.

The Doctor: Never cared much for the word "impregnable." Sounds a bit too much like "unsinkable."
Harry: What's wrong with "unsinkable"?
The Doctor: Nothing. As the iceberg said to the Titanic.
Harry: What?
The Doctor: Gloop, gloop, gloop, gloop, gloop, gloop, gloop.

The Doctor: Once upon a time there were three sisters, and they lived in the bottom of a treacle well. Their names were Olga, Marsha and Irene... Are you listening, Tillie? I feel disorientated.
Sarah: This is the disorientation centre.
The Doctor: That makes sense.

The Doctor: When you travel around as much as I do, it's almost inevitable that you'll run into yourself at some point.

The Doctor: Carrot juice, carrot juice, carrot juice.

dooo

Διακεκριμένο μέλος

ΘΟΥ-ΒΟΥ. Φαλακρός πράκτωρ. 0 (Μηδέν) - 0 (Μηδέν) - .................. 0 (Μηδέν):clapup::clapup:

Ο Βέγγος «επιτάσσει» ένα δίκυκλο για να ακολουθήσει το ζευγάρι που
παρακουλουθεί, αλλά ο οδηγός τον πάει αλλού.

Βέγγος: Τι είναι εδώ;
Δικυκλιστής: Λαχαναγορά
Βέγγος: Και γιατί μ' έφερες εδώ Αντίχριστε;
Δικυκλιστής: Αφού είσαι μάπας!

Ο Βέγγος παρακολουθεί ένα ζευγάρι και για κάλυψη δανείζεται μια σκούπα
από τον οδοκαθαριστή και αρχίζει να σκουπίζει το δρόμο

Παρακολουθούμενος: Τι κάνεις εσύ εκεί;
Βέγγος: Βοηθάω το δήμαρχο στην επιχείρηση καθαριότητας
Παρακολουθούμενος: Ναι, αλλά γεμίσαμε σκόνη.
Βέγγος: Καταβρέχτε... (Μονολογεί) Και που να 'ξερε ότι είμαι ο Σην
Σκόνερι...

Ο Λαυρέντης Διανέλλος χτυπάει αυγολέμονο. Ξαφνικά - υπό το μουσικό
θέμα του Τζέημς Μποντ - εμφανίζεται το τριχωτό χέρι του Βέγγου στο
παράθυρο της κουζίνας. Βουτάει το δάχτυλο στο αυγολέμονο και γράφει
στο τζάμι ΘΒ.

Βέγγος: Πράκτωρ ΘΒ από το γραφείο «η Όσφρησις».
Διανέλλος: Σας περίμενα, αλλά όχι και τόσο γρήγορα.
Βέγγος: Πράκτωρ ΘΒ σημαίνει ταχύτης κύριέ μου.
Βέγγος: Δε μου λέτε; Για ντολμαδάκια είναι το αυγολέμενο;
Διανέλλος: Ναι.
Βέγγος: Ντολμαδάκια; Ουα χα χα!!! (γέλιο Βέγγου)

Και η κλασσική:
Ο Βέγγος μαθαίνει σκοποβολή. Όταν χτυπάει το μεγάφωνο αντι το στόχο, βγαίνει ένα χέρι που τον μουτζώνει και στο καπάκι ο Καραγκιόζης και λέει ο Βέγγος:
ΘΒ:Ουα χα χα τι είναι αυτό;
Εκπαιδευτής:Τι είναι ρε βλάκα αφου βαράς στον γάμο του Καραγκιόζη.

Maggie

Περιβόητο μέλος

Η Maggie αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 33 ετών και επαγγέλεται Μαθητής/τρια. Έχει γράψει 5,843 μηνύματα.
Παρά 5
Ζουμπουλία(στην παραλία μιλάει στην Ντάλια από κινητό): Έλα...ναι είμαστε κάτω από μια ομπρέλα που γράφει Βεάκη (Beach):jumpy:

dooo

Διακεκριμένο μέλος

το είδα ψες, και επειδή έγινα ένα με το πάτωμα από τα γέλια, enjoy:

Flying Circus, Episode 38, Kamikaze Scotsman :hehe::hehe:

(We sse Edinburgh Castle at dusk. The lone piper is silhouetted against the crimson-streaked sky.) Jeremy: (voice over) The lone piper on the battlements of Edinburgh 'Castle...
(There are a few bars of bagpipe music. Suddenly there is a scream and he disappears. Cut to interior of stone-walled guardroom inside Edinburgh Castle. Ten kilted Scottish guardsmen with bagpipes in a line. A sergeant major at the door taps one on the shoulder.)
RSM: Next!
(The next goes outside. We hear pipes start, the sergeant smiles. Cut to castle battlements. The piper plays and then jumps off We hear the scream as before. Another piper emerges and goes through the same routine.)
Voice Over: (Scottish accent) Here on top of Edinburgh Castle, in conditions of extreme secrecy, men are being trained for the British Army's first Kamikaze Regiment, the Queen's Own McKamikaze Highlanders. (there is a scream and a piper jumps off, another one emerges and starts to play) So successful has been the training of the Kamikaze Regiment that the numbers have dwindled from 30,000 to just over a dozen in three weeks. What makes these young Scotsmen so keen to kill themselves?
(Close ups of soldiers.)
Scots Soldier: The money's good!
Second Soldier: And the water skiing! (he falls down with a scream)
(Cut to interior of the guardroom in Edinburgh Castle. As before, but with only six men left plus the sergeant major. Bagpipes and a scream. The sergeant major dispatches another man. A captain enters. Bagpipes again.)
RSM: Ten-shun,
Captain: All right, sergeant major. At ease. Now, how many chaps have you got left,?
RSM: Six, sir,
Captain: Six? (there is a scream)
RSM: Five, sir. (to another highlander carrying bagpipes) Good luck, Johnson. (Johnson leaves)
Captain: Jolly good show, sergeant maior. (we hear bagpipes starting up outside) Well, I've come to tell you that we've got a job for your five lads.
(There is a scream.)
RSM: Four, sir.
Captain: For your four lads.
RSM: (whispering to another man) Good luck, Taggart.
Taggart: Thank you, sarge. (he goes)
Captain: (looking rather uncertainly at the man leaving) Now this mission's going to be dangerous, (bagpipes start) and it's going to be tough, and we're going to need every lad of yours to pull his weight. (the usual scream in the background) Now, which ... er ... which four are they?
RSM: These three here, sir. OK. Off you go, Smith.
Smith: (with manic eagerness) Right! (he charges out through door before captain can stop him)
Captain: (with mounting concern) ... er ... sergeant major!
RSM: Yes, sir? (bagpipes start outside)
Captain: You don't think it might be a good idea... er... to stop the training programme for a little bit?
RSM: They got to be trained, sir. It's a dangerous job.
Captain: Yes ... I know... but... er ... (the usual scream)
RSM: All right MacPherson, you're next, off you go.
Captain: You see what is worrying me, sergeant major, is... MacPherson I'll make it a gud'un, sir! (he dashes off)
RSM: Good luck, MacPherson.
Captain: Er... MacPherson... (the bagpipes start up) only this mission really is very dangerous. We're going to need both the chaps that you've got left (scream)
RSM: Both of who, sir?
Captain: Sergeant major, what's this man's name?
RSM: This one sir? This one is MacDonald, sir.
Captain: No, no, no, no. (the captain stops MacDonald who is straining quite hard to get away) Hang on to MacDonald, sergeant major, hang on to him.
RSM: I don't know whether I can, sir... (MacDonald's eyes are staring in a strange way) he's in a sute of Itsubishi Kyoko McSayonara.
Captain: What's that?
(They am both struggling to restrain MacDonald.)
RSM: It's the fifth state that a Scotsman can achieve, sir. He's got to finish himself off by lunchtime or he thinks he's let down the Emperor, sir.
Captain: Well, can't we get him out of it?
RSM: Oh, I dunno how to, sir. Our Kamikaze instructor, Mr Yashimoto, was so good he never left Tokyo airport.

~~~~~~

πα να ξανακυλιστώ στα πατώματα.
Άντε, έχει χώρο και για άλλους τρεις :P:D:clapup:.

BlindG

Νεοφερμένος

Ο BlindG αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Έχει γράψει 5 μηνύματα.
(καταρχήν να ξεκαθαρίσω οτι υποκλήνομαι στις Ελληνικές ταινίες)

Κοίταγα.... κοίταγα... κανείς....

Σας παραπέμπω στην υπογραφή μου!

Α, ναι υπάρχει και άλλη μια ατάκα...

Ash: And who might you be?
Henry: I am Henry the Red, Duke of Sales and leader of it's people
Ash: Well hello Mr FancyPants!! Well, let me tell you, you ain't leading NOTHING here but JACK and SHIT.... ..... and Jack left town....

Φυσικά, όλη η ταινία είναι για να γεμίσει σελίδες με ατάκες...

dooo

Διακεκριμένο μέλος

yoohoo blind-ie, που το ξέθαψες το army of darkness? :clapup::clapup::clapup: γουέλ νταν, μάι μπόι:D

και γουέλκαμ.

BlindG

Νεοφερμένος

Ο BlindG αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Έχει γράψει 5 μηνύματα.
Θενκ γιου!!!!!

......*ξανακοιτάει*...:alljumpy:

ΓΥΝΑΙΚΑ ΠΟΥ ΞΕΡΕΙ ΤΟΝ BRUCE ΚΑΙ ΤΗ ΣΗΓΚΕΚΡΙΜΕΝΗ ΤΑΙΝΙΑ !!!! :alljumpy:

O'Zorgnax

Δραστήριο μέλος

Κάτω τα χέρια σου ρε, εγώ την είδα πρώτος!! :P:P
:clapup::clapup:

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια